As you may have guessed from the title, I’ll be sharing 5 things that most people do not know about me. I hope you enjoy, and let me know if you relate to any of these!
- I was born in Kosice, Slovakia and speak Slovak Fluently. I moved to Canada with my family when I was 2 years old, and I go back to visit friends/family every 2 years! I feel so fortunate to be able to go back home and see the lifestyle there, the beautiful architecture, and let’s not forget about all the delicious food!
- I used to be a drama geek in high school and actually strived to become a Talent Agent as my career. During college, I was a background performer, which was an incredibly fun experience, and I highly recommend trying it out! In my last year of college and after graduation, I took on the role of being an Assistant Talent Agent at various agencies. I did this for a short period of time before realizing the hectic job is not for me! PS – My sister’s fiancé is a Talent Agent!
- I love to clean. I seriously have OCD when it comes to having a clean home. There is something so satisfying about coming to a clean & fresh home after a long work day! I also love to go to HomeSense every weekend to check out their latest home decor and get inspiration on my next home re-decorating project!
- I may have dropped a hint at #3 – I go shopping A LOT. I don’t know what it is, but going to the shopping mall every weekend makes me feel zen. I love going to see the latest trends, sales, and new arrivals. Another reason I love going to the mall is so that I can share all my fab finds with YOU on my Instagram! Whether it’s for inspiration, or hunting a particular piece down, shopping never felt so good.
- This one is a bit more personal, but I know there are so many of you that can relate, which is why I am sharing. I’ve been struggling with anxiety for almost 1 year now, and I am continuously learning how to cope with it. I must say that learning to handle stress, better eating, more exercise, and finding the core reason for my anxiety has helped tremendously over the last couple of months. When you start practicing coping skills and try not to overthink everything, your overall wellness will improve!
» What is something most people do not know about YOU?